ZetaWare T3 Home
3D Interactive Petroleum System Tools
T3 Features |
S. Africa Exmple |
Qatar Example |
More Examples |
3D Movie |
Trinity 3D, or T3 for short, has additional advanced capabilities that enhance our approach to petroleum system analysis. T3 has all features of regular Trinity and the files are 100% compatible. Here is a list of additional features in T3. Trinity 3D is a fully 3 dimensional petroleum system analysis, modeling and risking toolkit, including HotSpot 3D geospatial data intelligence tool.
Summary Of T3 Features
- 3D migration. Using the petroleum syringe or the 3D spider tool, T3 allows migration both horizontally along a carrier bed and vertically through seals. The user has the ability to specify the top seal value for a carrier or using a seal capacity map, to model seal variations by compaction, facies change, fault juxtaposition or salt welds.
- 3D migration:3D migration capabilities also include migration through sub cropping, unconformity truncation. 3D fault planes/surfaces to be used in diverting migration between structure surfaces.
- Migration through time: T3's Remigration tool allows migration modeling through time by re-migrating existing accumulations and adding newly expelled volumes for each time interval
- 3D structure movie with maturity maps draped paleo-structure map, evolving through time in 3D viewer.
- The ability to allow conductivity related salt effect of temperatures to be included in the thermal history.
- Complex geological models: T3 can automatically calcylate multiple phase salt thickness change through time. Through the user of multiple thickness change maps, it allows complex geological models to be contructed to simulate effects of normal and thrust faults at multiple stratigraphy levels, shale and salt diapirs, thickening by folding, of any other deformation not associated with deposition or erosion.
- Multiple source rock input for charge history and input for 3D spider migration tool.
- Hotspot tool: T3's unique Hotspot tool allows any data in your spreadsheet (geochemical, fluids, PVT, petrophysical, you name it) to be used in Trinity to help analyze and understand the petroleum system. HC shows or other indicators can be used to constrain migration models. Fluid geochemical data can be used to determine the compartmentalization of reservoir units in 3D, and direction of reservoir filling, and secondary alterations, and endless of other uses. User can visualize and interact with the data in the context of your petroleum system model. Easily and interactively QC, filter, and find trends and outliers in your data, relationships between your data and geology, modeling results. Hotspot has been a huge success and just ask someone who has seen or used it.
- Unconventional tools: T3 also include tools for mapping any type of unconventional gas and oil resources, including CBM, that take into account maturity and PVT effects on sorption, saturation in both organic and inorganic porosities. The effects of secondary porosity creation due to kerogen break down and wettability implications.
- Biodegradation tool: This tool allows user to ineractively test the risk of biodegradation for a given trap. It considers the trap filling (oil water contact and column height) history along with the temperature history to predict the impact of biodegredation on oil quality.
Phone: +1 (972)896-4112
Copyright ©2004-2012, ZetaWare, Inc. All rights reserved.